DMA Customer Service
The Defense Media Activity Services Center mission is to provide customer support and technical guidance related to visual information to Public Affairs Communities, DoD, other government departments and agencies, military families and friends, and the general public.
- Provide timely assistance to questions and/or issues for the Defense Visual Information Distribution Service (DVIDS) and the DoD Visual Information (VI) Program.
- Provide technical solutions pertaining to DVIDS.
- Clarify policy questions related to the DoD VI Program.
- Perform imagery research via DVIDS, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and Defense.gov.
- Distribute DoD imagery through digital and physical fulfillment.
- Provide DMA Senior Leadership with metrics, analytics, and reports for customer support services throughout the DMA enterprise.
- Maintain a Knowledge Management repository for our customer support services.