DoD Visual Information Archives
As part of our mission of central VI management for the Department of Defense, DMA provides VI distribution services to the DoD, other U.S. Government departments, archivists, historians, the media and interested members of the general public.
Please read the Public Use Notice of Limitations governing DoD Visual Information.
1. The DVIA hosts all DoD Visual Information holdings more than 180 days old.
2. Please direct questions about registering for a DIMOC account and using your CAC to do so here.
*Note: If you have a VISION ID, you have an account.
- If you are unsure, or if you you cannot login with your CAC, inquire here.
- If you encounter problems with registration, please contact DMA Customer Service at 1-888-743-4662 or use our customer service form to request assistance.
- If you are asked for credit card information, please enter only an address. You are not charged for downloads through this site. Please contact our customer service if you encounter problems.
CERTIFICATE NOTICE: On April 20, 2016, DIMOC installed new certificates on several servers used for login. You may receive a warning that the site cannot be trusted, however, the site is secure. You may accept the risk and continue to connect to the site. More information about our certificates.